- Best Store Innovation, Retail Design Institute, New York (2012)
- 1st Place in Store Innovation and Design, Most Important Retailers, Varejo Magazine (2012)
- One of the Three Best Franchises in Brazil, Brazilian Franchising Association, ABF (2012)
- 2nd place in the “Pequenas Empresas, Grandes Negócios” magazine’s ranking, “Clothing, Shoes and Accessories” category (2012)
- Seal of Excellence in Franchising, from the Brazilian Franchising Association (2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012)
- Best Retail Company in Brazil, in the “Store Innovation and Design” category, at the Brazilian Retail Week (2011)
- Award from the “Carta Capital” magazine, for being among the top 100 Most Admired Companies in Brazil (2010)
E se Colocar Pimenta (Portuguese)
In 2012, Caito Maia release the brand’s biographic book in partnership with journalist Rodolfo Araújo. A fascinating story full of passion, sensuality, a desire to make things happen and, above all, respect for the value of people, the pillars of the hottest brand in Brazil.
BOLD: how to be brave in business and win
Shaun Smith and Andy Milligan, two global authorities in Marketing, have studied hundreds of brands and, among them elected the 14 brands that have revolutionized the way to conduct business the most. Chilli Beans is there as the only Latin American brand alongside giants like Virgin Galactic, Burberry, and TNT Express.